your market intelligence analyst
Search Results
Edit Save
20,919,227 results
You did not enter any search terms or parameters. Please go to the advanced search form and try again.
Le bilan d’un incendie d’origine présumée criminelle au Japon s’élève à au moins 24 morts, après la découverte de personnes supplémentaires sans vie dans l’immeuble d’un studio d’animation ravagé par les flammes à Kyoto, selon les secours. « Nous avons trouvé une personne supplémentaire en arrêt cardiaque au deuxième étage et une dizaine d’autres dans le […]. Cet article est apparu en premier sur .
Business Insider 07/18/2019 04:38
reported that Russia has signaled it wants join an EU payments channel designed to go around Trump's sanctions on Iran and boost oil exports. The channel, known as Instex, would be a huge step in rescuing the 2015 Iran nuclear deal which Trump abandoned last year. Iran has been been in breach of the deal recently by going past levels of uranium enrichment set by the 2015 deal. Russia has signaled it wants to team up with the European Union in joining an EU payments channel, avoiding US sanctions banning trade with Iran and boost oil exports,. The payments channel, Instex, would be a massive step forward in attempts by the EU and Russia in rescuing the 2015 Iran nuclear deal. Iran's President Rouhani and President Trump have in the past year
Verge 07/18/2019 04:38
Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge. Microsoft has warned nearly 10,000 people that nation-state hackers have targeted or breached their accounts in the past year. The software giant revealed that around 84 percent of these attacks are aimed at businesses, while the remaining 16 percent are targeted at personal email accounts. The statistics reveal the extent of nation-state attacks, and that as many as 1,600 personal Microsoft Accounts have been affected by these hackers recently. Most of these attacks originate from hackers in Iran, North Korea, and Russia according to Microsoft. “We have seen extensive activity from the actors we call Holmium and Mercury operating from Iran, Thallium operating from North Korea, and two actors operatin.

Health Care

Health and Wellness

Business Issues

Companies - Public

Companies - Venture Funded

Financial Results

Global Markets

Global Risk Factors

Government Agencies


Information Technologies

Job Titles

Legal and Regulatory

Political Entities


Strategic Scenarios



On this page, you see the results of the search you have run.  You may also view the following:

  •  Click on this drop-down menu on the right hand side of the page, to choose between the machine learning-produced Insights Reports, or the listing of concepts extracted from the results, in chart or list format. 

  •  View the number of search results returned for the search in each of your collections, and click on any of those numbers to view the entire listing of results from the chosen collection.

  •  Use the search adjustment drop-downs to change the scope, sorting, and presentation of your results.

  •  Show or hide the record’s caption (content description).

  •  Show actions that can be made with the search result record.

  •  Click on the Save button after running your search, to save it so that its results will be updated each time relevant new content is added to the designated collection. You may choose to be notified via search alerts.

Click here for more info on Search Results

Click here for more info on Machine Learning applications