Search Results
Edit Save
20,812,076 results
You did not enter any search terms or parameters. Please go to the advanced search form and try again.
Писательский мир Молдовы понес новую потерю. Сегодня утром в возрасте 84 лет скончался писатель Петру Кэраре.Объявление о смерти поэта, прозаика и драматурга Петра Кэраре было сделано Союзом писателей Молдовы.«С уходом Петра в мир праведных наша культура стала беднее. Да упокоит его Господь!» – таково послание руководства Союза писателей.Петр Кэраре родился 13 февраля 1935 года в селе.
Korea Times (Korea) 05/27/2019 09:04
Swedish Ambassador to Korea Jakob Hallgren, left, stands by 2019 Volvo S90 Excellence sedan offered by Volvo Cars Korea in front of his residence in Seongbuk-dong, Seoul, May 20. The Seoul branch of the Swedish multinational company presented the car to Hallgren for diplomatic and official purposes. / Volvo Cars Korea.
O Globo (Brazil) 05/27/2019 09:02
A filha de Valdir Pinto Oliveira Sobrinho, de 60 anos, uma das vítimas da chacina num bar no bairro de Porto Velho, em São Gonçalo, contou que o pai vinha reclamando da violência no local e pedia para que ela tivesse cuidado. Ele era amigo das outras vítimas. O grupo costumava se encontrar nos fins de semana para jogar bola e depois se confraternizava no bar onde ocorreu o crime. - Ele falava que, de um tempo para cá, a região estava muito perigosa, com pessoas sendo assaltadas vindo do mercado e do trabalho. Ele pedia para eu ter cuidado - contou a advogada Paola Vasconcellos Oliveira, de 28 anos, filha da vítima, que foi ao Instituto Médico-Legal (IML) de Tribobó nesta manhã para liberar o corpo. Valdir deu entrada com vida no Pronto Soco.
Sundaily (Asia) 05/27/2019 09:02
PETALING JAYA:. Nova Pharma Solutions Bhd has entered into a shareholders agreement with Acara Juara Sdn Bhd for a joint venture in providing a total engineering solutions business focusing on turnkey or engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) services for advanced technology facilities. According to the group’s stock exchange filing, the joint venture will be executed via a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to be incorporated later under the proposed name of Nova HiTech Solutions Sdn Bhd. Under the proposed joint venture, the SPV will be a private company with limited liability by share with Nova Pharma owning a controlling stake of 51% while Acara Juara will hold the remaining 49% stake. Under the proposed agreement, No.
CSRwire.com 05/27/2019 09:01
The 55th edition of the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon took place this past weekend with participants raising money for 78 local charities, as part of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. Canada's longest running marathon, The Scotiabank Calgary Marathon, features the: 50km Ultra, Scotiabank Calgary Marathon, Centaur Subaru 21.1km, Jugo Juice 10km, GoodLife Fitness 5km Walk & Run and the Scotiabank Kids Marathon, for those 12 years of age and under.
Digital Photography Review 05/27/2019 09:00
Canon's RF 35mm F1.8 IS Macro is a compact, affordable prime lens for the new EOS R system. The only non - 'L' lens currently available for Canon's mirrorless EOS R and RP, the 35mm F1.8 offers a versatile focal length for everyday shooting, optical stabilization and a useful semi-macro focus capability. We're working on a full review of the RF 35mm F1.8 right now, but in the meantime we just added several images to our previously-published sample gallery. See our updated Canon RF 35mm F1.8 sample gallery.
GSMArena.com 05/27/2019 09:00
ARM has unveiled the new Cortex-A77 CPU and the new Mali-G77 GPU. The GPU is a bigger deal as it leaves the Bifrost architecture behind and moves to Valhall. The CPU is an upgraded version of the A76 core designed for mature 7nm processes. Mali-G77 GPU. Bifrost was announced back in 2016 with the G71 core. Valhall is a major redesign, which promises 30% better energy efficiency, 30% better performance density. Also a 60% improvement to machine learning tasks. What this means that late 2019 and 2020 chipsets that use the G77 core can expect an impressive 40% increase in performance,...

Automotive Industries

Business Issues

Companies - Public

Companies - Venture Funded

Global Markets

Government Agencies

Information Technologies

Job Titles

Legal and Regulatory

Market Research Topics

Political Entities

Sources

Strategic Scenarios

Trends